Fixing Condensation Problems For Bathrooms In Melbourne
Condensation is a serious problem for many bathrooms in Melbourne – if the surfaces of the space are cold enough and if there is enough hot water vapour in the air, then condensation will certainly occur. The main issue associated with this is that mold and mildew are often the result of a condensation problem that has not been rectified.
- Try to take cooler showers and baths so that less heat and moisture is released into the air of your bathroom.
- Install an electric exhaust fan in the ceiling and make sure that you use it every time you bathe or shower.
- Check the space for leaks, especially focusing on the pipe work, shower tray and bathtub.
- Use a dehumidifier to remove moisture from the air of bathrooms in Melbourne; it will be stored as water in the reservoir.
- Install floorings that are specifically designed for use in the bathroom, such as tiles, to lower the humidity levels.
- Remove potted plants from the room, as the soil will hold water and actually contributes to the problem.
- Repaint the space using a low-moisture paint that has been specially designed for use in bathrooms.