How To Feng Shui Bathrooms In Melbourne
The ancient art of feng shui is one that is consistently working its way into the lives and homes of people all over the world. If you have been looking for ways to encourage harmony in your home, you might be interested in the following feng shui tips for organizing bathrooms in Melbourne. Use as many of them as you like; do you notice a difference?
- If you can, try to place your bathroom near the back of the best. It is believed that you should organise your home so that it represents a model of the human body; waste is, therefore, disposes out the back.
- Avoid locating the entrance to bathrooms in Melbourne directly opposite the front door. This will prevent problems in the movement and flow of the energy in your home arising.
- Place the mirror on a wall that does not face the door or the window. This will avoid a direct flow of energy, which could be negative, from flowing through the space.
- For similar reasons, you should make sure that any windows are not located directly opposite the door, or behind the toilet, bathtub or the sink.
- Try to keep your bathroom and your bedrooms separate. If you have an ensuite, for example, try to keep the door separating the two closed as often as you can.